web heating advert

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
Have you seen the advert at Utube advertising a heating gadget that reduces your heating bills, is

it a scam? It sounds too good to be true.

I ignore all adverts so I don't know what the gadget might be. Can you describe it?

It'll be a scam. All resistive electric heating is 100% efficient. So that's pretty much everything except air or ground source heat pumps.
These ads for "amazing" heaters and air conditioners are all scams, and are intended to exploit energy prices and exceptional weather, and in my opinion, should be banned.

I watch Ewe tube for two or three hours most days. Have not seen anything other than coats that would reduce the heating bill.

When you google reviews for it - there are a ton of angry reviews saying how useless it is or how it only works for a cupboard sized room. Lots of people are getting them though. I think the back story from the engineer part is striking a chord with people and making them less sceptical.

what - one of those that would curl up in your hand - that you used to get in christmas crackers back in the day.....?
No exactly, my magic fish has numerous (almost infinitive) capabilities and so is extremely valuable. Some people would love to buy it from me but they cannot afford it,

Back