Watch out - Newbie!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dibs-h

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

I've been lurking for a while and finally got around to joining. I've seen some of the work of others here and it's very inspirational.

Haven't really got around to making any furniture\smaller items - most of my life for the last several years has been spent restoring an Edwardian house - total pita!

First project was a staircase - somewhat baulked at the idea of paying a months salary for what turned out to be 6 evenings work and 200 quid in timber. Got the bug ever since - besides its a lot more satisfying than punching a keyboard all day long - yes, I'm another IT wage slave.

Next on the list (apart from buying more tools\equipment) is a workshop - there's only so much SWMBO will take to me making stuff in the house.

Dibs

Waka":1k3xmgll said:
Dibs

Welcome to the forum, got any pic's of the staircase?

I defintely took some of the WIP and of the finished item - even the jigs that I made to cut the stringers.

I can't quite remember which PC they are on - but I'll defintely dig them out.

BTW - how would one go about posting them? Easiest, least hassle way of doing it.

Dibs

Back