Wanted Mitre Gauge for Bosch GTS 10 Table Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mcluma

Established Member
Reaction score
Have misplaced mine and looking for a replacement, :oops:

So if anybody has one laying arround and has no use for it, then please pm me and we can work out a price :p

i have this table saw cant you ring Bosch up and ask for one would cost tho.... or buy one from rutlands there is a few on there..... i have the red stand not the nice wheel one :( lol...... would also like the Americans Bosch side extensions but i dont think they made them for the uk gts 10

Yep i asked how much it would cost and incl VAT and delivery a whooping Gbp 63.39 :eek: :eek:

I bought from germany a brand new Mitre gauge for Gbp 6,- (excl shipping) which came from an Bosch PTS 10, but does not fit in the track, which is very weird hence me looking for an original

The bosch 4000 is identical to the GTS 10

yer stupid really like the dust bag for the bosch is near £40 i get same one from the US and its $10 after support and xtra are rubbish but i do like the table...

i am only new to all this but i think there are few track types hopefully some one knows alot about table saws can post you something better

Hi Mcluma,

What does your mitre slot measure? I presume it is not the standard 3/4"x3/8".

Hello,
I'm new to the forum. I also need a mitre guage for a Bosch GTS10 as well as an auxillary parallel guide. Did you manage to find one? Any advice? If anyone has one out there that's unwanted please let me know. Thanks.

Back