Want a laugh

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smudger":2i6olqwh said:
Rich":2i6olqwh said:
I do, that is the reason I have answered the posts, if you can't say anything constructive and polite, then I suggest you don't answer at all, this is a section for folks to air their opinion, okay, if you don't agree with mine fair enough, but please do NOT be derogatory. I am a member of this forum and as such am entitled to my view, if you have ANY evidence that members are leaving this forum because of my views, please present it to the mods and I will answer accordingly, otherwise, please contribute to the debates in an adult manner and stop getting so upset because others views don't agree with YOURS.

Rich.

Like calling someone else the village silly person?

I purposely recalled this description after I tried desperately to STOP Dan boxing in his boiler, which was madness, since then he has seen fit to call me a village silly person, THIS is why I brought that to the surface and for NO other reason.

Rich.
Says everything about you, that little bit of blind unawareness...

Rich":x0gvvked said:
I'm not a radical thinker, just practical, I'm not out to upset folks intentionally, but, JUST like yourself, I have an opinion.

Rich.

Oh I beg to differ. Which bit of 'your wasting your time here what with all the left wing do gooders hurr hurr hurr' wasn't baiting? I can tell you right now that, on merit, it was a spectacularly twatish sentiment. I'd like to use a phrase such as 'ill-considered' or 'misplaced', but I suspect it was deliberate so, on balance, 'twatish' fits better. 'It's my opinion' is not a defence, that kind of soppy relativism is just embracing ignorance and I'm afraid it ain't gonna wash with me.

Please stop. Please try thinking before hitting the Submit button. Have a look at your post and think 'am I making an honest contribution, or am I just being a bit of a twonk here?'. I know you can do that, it'd make it nicer for everyone here. The secret to being either a good thinker or practitioner is honesty. 'Hurr hurr lefty do gooders' is neither an honest, thoughtful or practical argument.

What was this thread about?

MrJay":dalge2i1 said:
Rich":dalge2i1 said:
I'm not a radical thinker, just practical, I'm not out to upset folks intentionally, but, JUST like yourself, I have an opinion.

Rich.

Oh I beg to differ. Which bit of 'your wasting your time here what with all the left wing do gooders hurr hurr hurr' wasn't baiting. I can tell you right now that on merit it was a spectacularly twatish sentiment. I'd like to use a phrase such as 'ill-considered' or 'misplaced', but I suspect it was deliberate so, on balance, 'twatish' fits better. 'It's my opinion' is not a defence, that kind of soppy relativism is just embracing ignorance and I'm afraid it ain't going to wash with me.

Please stop. Please try thinking before hitting the Submit button. Have a look at your post and think 'am I making an honest contribution, or am I just being a bit of a twonk here?'. I know you can do that, it'd make it nicer for everyone here. The secret to being either a good thinker or practitioner is honesty. 'Hurr hurr lefty do gooders' is neither an honest, thoughtful or practical argument.

What was this thread about?

Opinions?

Rich.

I see that personal attacks are all the rage here tonight, please don't do it again, as that's why this thread is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back