Wadkin help please?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green

Established Member
Reaction score
I need to strip this thing down so I can safely get it home and start refurbing it.

P1010029.jpg

P1010028.jpg

I already have the guards, motor and pressed steel stand removed but am having trouble removing the infeed/outfeed tables. This model doesn't have the sliding dovetails on the underside of the tables (it has two round bars held in place with allen cap screws) and I cant see any obvious bolts anywhere under the tables either. Are they maybe located inside the main body? I haven't been able to check this yet (too heavy).

Any other information on this model would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Green,

There is a PDF manual here on the Wadkin site.

Looks like a useful machine, can I ask how you came by it and the cost? Me green of course. :mrgreen: It looks better than the Multico that shares my shop with my Wadkin AGS table saw. :D

Thanks Dave

I think I can see what im looking for now.

The Wadkin cost me nothing. It has been sitting in the corner at work for over a decade largely unused. We are moving to a smaller workshop and dont have the room to take all our 'junk' with us.
I used to use this machine on a daily basis about ten years ago before I left to work somewhere else. I think it has sat there ever since as the company has moved into a different market and we no longer use wood in our products.

Cheers

the words lucky and B&%$&^d spring to mind :twisted:
hope you get it dismantled and home, you jammy git..
a lovely machine like that being redudant for 10 years + is a crying shame...you will keep us posted on how it all works out I hope

Will do.

Dont think I will get round to fixin her up for a while though, too many other things on the list and the funds are tight to say the least :(

Latest posts

Back