wadkin ags 10 riving knife

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buff table with good quality, non-silicone wax, candle will do if you're stuck. Reminder to do fence underside too. Try flipping the tightening cam down twice - how worn is it?

A real alternative - which would also improve safety - would be to fit a shorter, just to beginning of blade edge, fence. Then the moment of displacement (at false fence endpoint) would be less, so it wouldn't affect accuracy as much. It would also allow springback/release of tension more safely.

Sam

The table is polished with liberon wax around 10 coats never actualy polished the fence underside, i have fitted an overfence
as in biesmeyer style this does not touch the table,the cam end doesn't seem worn at all i will try lubing the fence underside and see what happens i'll let you know.
Tim

Fence is now sorted stripped it down and found claw end to tight when cam clamp released also reto fitted aset if plastic slideres to the underside :lol:.
so many thanks to allinvolved
Tim

Latest posts

Back