vi poo

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meathead

Established Member
Reaction score
who would give a Christmas present like vi poo, I would be really insulted to receive this as a gift
what a sh*t advert

meathead":2v1w7ii0 said:
who would give a Christmas present like vi poo, I would be really insulted to receive this as a gift
what a sh*t advert
I'm more insulted that the manufacturer thinks we're not capable of managing the issue ourselves, that we hadn't already thought of something similar, and that we're all as retarded as the lowest denominator enough to be buying this b******s!

I take it as a badge of honour when I hear the screams and gasps from the person that follows...

id rather clean a smelly toilet over a abattoir or a mortuary and I can't see anyone working in these
premises using some sort of mask , could be wrong mind, don't know anyone working in a place like that really?

HA HA,
You would think the target people of these ads , are so pure they don't even possess a ar%se hole
in the first place

I don't know what you're all blabbing on about. This is progress!

As someone who lives in a TINY 2 bedroom bungalow, where the toilet is a few feet away from the lounge, this is a real problem!

But no - I wouldn't buy it. Although I would like to see a solution to the problem.

I want to be able to pop a pill and it neutralise any nasty smells. :idea: :idea:

Or a total redesign of my house! ...

... I could also just move.

Another option is to flush it as soon as it hits. If you're that worried. Possibly open a window as well, if there is one.

62 years later and I didn't know this was a problem.

Geoff_S":2t06ngcd said:
Another option is to flush it as soon as it hits. If you're that worried. Possibly open a window as well, if there is one.

62 years later and I didn't know this was a problem.

It's not. I was just being silly. :p

Maybe Bryant and May will make a video explaining that striking a match or two is just as effective in extreme cases and probably about 1% of the price.

meathead":zgbckblg said:
HA HA,You would think the target people of these ads , are so pure they don't even possess a ar%se hole in the first place
They do have one, but they usually marry it for its money.

meathead":zgbckblg said:
How would this sort of person deal with a backed up toilet or even a drain ?
They generally phone people like me to come jet their pipes out, or nuke their drains from orbit.

transatlantic":zgbckblg said:
As someone who lives in a TINY 2 bedroom bungalow, where the toilet is a few feet away from the lounge, this is a real problem!
Can you not.... you know.... just open a window or buy some air freshener like everyone else?

Tasky":1uwebqxw said:
transatlantic":1uwebqxw said:
Can you not.... you know.... just open a window or buy some air freshener like everyone else?

See my previous comment

People who buy stuff like this ought to be paying income tax at 90% as they clearly have too much money and no idea how to put it to good use.

IF you REALLY need to take action other than flushing or opening a window then a drop of any essential oil before you drop the kids off will do exactly the same thing it simply leaves a thin film of oil on the water surface.

Latest posts

Back