• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Upper Roller Guides for RP BS300 and BS350 Bandsaws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delwood

Established Member
Reaction score
Record Power Bandsaw Upgrade.
A.L.T. Saws and Spares replacement Upper Roller Guides suitable for Record Power BS300 and BS350 bandsaws. Fitting is easy, simply remove the old guide complete and fit the new guides to the original guide spigot, locking off with the set screw.
I purchased these in 2020 and fitted them to my BS300 but found the reduced cutting height of 2 inches did not suit my requirements so the unit is almost new. I am asking £55 plus £4 postage or collect from Banstead, Surrey. The current price at ALT is £99 plus postage.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240223_151114.jpg
    20240223_151114.jpg
    839.5 KB · Views: 0
Record Power Bandsaw Upgrade.
A.L.T. Saws and Spares replacement Upper Roller Guides suitable for Record Power BS300 and BS350 bandsaws. Fitting is easy, simply remove the old guide complete and fit the new guides to the original guide spigot, locking off with the set screw.
I purchased these in 2020 and fitted them to my BS300 but found the reduced cutting height of 2 inches did not suit my requirements so the unit is almost new. I am asking £55 plus £4 postage or collect from Banstead, Surrey. The current price at ALT is £99 plus postage.
Hi, is this still for sale?

Back