UPDATE No longer have a workshop, Festool etc tools etc

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mister henderson

Established Member
Reaction score
Due to a change of circumstances I no longer have the use of a workshop, and I need to sell some of the equipment that is currently taking up space at home in order to finance a new direction. I shall keep all my hand tools ( I would like to keep everything but as long as I can sell some of it that will be OK)

It is not easy for me to get to a post office, so I would prefer collection only. This also will give a chance to the purchaser to inspect the items before paying. If someone is a long way away then I will see what I can do, perhaps though it would be best if they arranged for a courier to collect.

Anyway, the items on offer are

Festool RO150 sander with box of spare 100 grit discs
Festool OF1400 router with ½” and 12mm collets, 30mm guide bush plus guide rail adaptor
Festool 2700 guide rail
Festool TS55 saw with 2 spare blades
Axminster (Jet) workshop air filter with remote control
Trend T9 ½” router

These are all in excellent working order and are ready to use. There may be appearance issues with some of them, more details on request.

Prices will be 60% of the lowest available current new price, and will be cash on collection. Send me a PM if you are interested. Possibility of doing a swap for garage equipment such as decent mig welder, engine crane, pillar drill, metal bandsaw.

Forgot to put in the first post

Electra Bekum SPA 1100 dust extractor with several spare bags. This is the one with the FINE filter (which lists for over £100 on its own!)

This extractor is small, powerful, and efficient, unlike me (large, weak and lazy)

£120 for this please. Good condition, with a couple of metres of 4" hose.

I also forgot the Festool PSB300 jigsaw, with spare splinterguards. Sorry. It's the one with a handle.
Cheapest I can find on the web is £217, so 60% of that is £130.

Prices for the other stuff, where not priced, you can work out by googling for the best price, then figure 60% of that.

I found the router AND guide rail adaptor at £390, so my price is £234.

The sander is the old model, best current model price I found is £369, so 60% of that is £220, so as it os the old model, let's say £200.

All these prices are firm, by the way, and if there are extra costs to me such as postage or couriers then that will be extra too.

There's been a flurry of PM's but nothing firm yet, so everything is still available

The jigsaw and the EB dust extractor have now gone.

I'm getting lots of PM's about the other stuff, but nobody has confirmed anything yet so it's all still available at time of writing

The Festool router has now been reserved, and as I need to retain some 1/2 routing capability (you never know) I am going to hang onto the Trend T9.

That reminds me, I do have a Trend T5 (clone of ELU 96) router available at £70.

Just a quick thank you to mister henderson, received jigsaw AND EB dust extractor on thursday. Both working great and in superb condition. only just had a chance to have play with them.
thanks again

At the time of writing the following items are still available

Festool TS55 in systainer (no inserts) with 2 extra blades (both unused since resharpening £200

Festool 2700 guide rail £90

Festool RO150 sander with box of 100 grit discs, in systainer (no insert) £200

Axminster (Jet) air filter £125

Trend T5 1/4 router £70

Newly added - Dewalt 18v dw936 cordless saw in DW case, with Dewalt DC500 wet/dry vac (mains or 18v) with charger and two batteries £160

The chap who was going to have the Festool OF1400 with guide rail adaptor for £220 is now no longer able to go ahead, so that is back on the market.

mister henderson":24r17mim said:
The chap who was going to have the Festool OF1400 with guide rail adaptor for £220 is now no longer able to go ahead, so that is back on the market.

Does it come with the systainer?

mister henderson":3nfvf9pk said:
kmhphoto":3nfvf9pk said:
mister henderson":3nfvf9pk said:

Does it come with the systainer?

I'm afraid not

As a consolation for that, I am including the unused (unopened box) of tongue and groove cutters below. Current Axminster price £71.

CMTtgset.jpg

Back