Ummm. How do you deal with this one?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not washing his hands after draining the lizard isn't so bad. The main question is, does he pick his nose at the dinner table?

Iirc rice isn't particularly high in protein, but high enough to cause a problem. I remember listening to Professor Sir Hugh Pennington being interviewed on the radio a long while ago during a government campaign to get people to wash their hands after going to the toilet. He said he had been involved with every major major food poisoning case in the UK for n amount of years, and every one had all been cause by either bad storage or bad refrigeration. In the greater scheme of things, unpleasant as the thought was, hand washing made little difference.

Another thought for all the ranting?

How many of you actually use a bidet after a no2??

How many just spread it all around with a bit of toilet paper and then go about ranting at folk who don't wash their hands??

I often heard the 2 theories on washing after a pee. One was that you should always wash them after and the second was you shouldn't pee on them in the first place :mrgreen: The first was often used by our IBM salesmen and the other was by us IBM hardware service engineers :twisted:

Jonzjob":1z6afmou said:
Another thought for all the ranting?

How many of you actually use a bidet after a no2??

How many just spread it all around with a bit of toilet paper and then go about ranting at folk who don't wash their hands??

I often heard the 2 theories on washing after a pee. One was that you should always wash them after and the second was you shouldn't pee on them in the first place :mrgreen: The first was often used by our IBM salesmen and the other was by us IBM hardware service engineers :twisted:
What's a bidet? :)

flanajb":1882c8e4 said:
Graham Orm":1882c8e4 said:
Why not do a role play with your daughter. Let her in on it and get her to go from bathroom to kitchen, then say 'I hope you washed your hands!' while he is in ear shot.

That's a subtle approach. I'll give that a try later.

Did it work?

Jonzjob":2wk0ql6y said:
phil.p":2wk0ql6y said:
French wine.

Well, maybe bo-jolly-newvau :shock: :shock: What a marketing success that was and a way to get c r a p wine sold to the British :twisted: :twisted:

We gave up on that after we had to cut it 50 - 50 with plonk before our chefs would use the surplus for cooking because it was so acidic.
I always think of the Australian chef who said that there was nothing at all wrong with French wine, he wouldn't cook with anything else. :)

Sporky McGuffin":9fpdep5d said:
Jonzjob":9fpdep5d said:
just spread it all around with a bit of toilet paper

Are you sure you know how to use toilet paper?

A question?

:wink: If you get mud on yer hands and wipe it with a tissue does it all come off or do you have to wash it off :twisted:

Jonzjob":3tm4xiut said:
Sporky McGuffin":3tm4xiut said:
Jonzjob":3tm4xiut said:
just spread it all around with a bit of toilet paper

Are you sure you know how to use toilet paper?

A question?

:wink: If you get mud on yer hands and wipe it with a tissue does it all come off or do you have to wash it off :twisted:

Depends on the consistency of the mud besides I bet your Mum told you "what you can't see won't harm yer"

As an aside do you remember school toilet paper? Like wiping your arsch on bit of greaseproof paper :shock:

Jonzjob":zfqv01uy said:
Commonly known as the death of a thousand cuts in the R.A.F. :shock:

No bidet back then strictly hand stands in the shower (homer) and then worry about the runoff!

Back