UK Woodworking

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am bereft :cry: :cry:

I was choked with delight and happiness when I thought that Jester was back with us - with her always sound advice always touched with humour.

And now she's gone again :cry: :cry:

Anyone know how much they want for the saw :?: :?:

Hi Trev

trevtheturner":1k5fhy32 said:
Anyone know how much they want for the saw :?: :?:

I have been tasked with disposing of said saw. In view of the historical importance of the saw in the development of internet woodworking in the uk I will be taking sealed bids starting at 3,000 GBP. :wink:

I confidently look forward to being inundated with offers from people wanting to be associated with this little, er big, piece of history.

Cheers
Neil

Hey All,
Can someone confirm what's going on with this thread- Is "whatsisname" "thingy"?
Confused but hopeful,
Philly :roll:

Hi Trev

trevtheturner":1sad3r13 said:
In view of the historical importance of the saw will you accept a bucket of groats and some pieces of eight?

What time are you free in the morning to take delivery? :wink:

Cheers
Neil

Hi Trev

trevtheturner":nr6vs3j0 said:
Any time after 12.01am.

I'll set off now so that I can stay with my daughter at Kington. I'll then be refreshed prior to making the delivery. :wink:

See you at 12.02am. :roll:

Cheers
Neil

Hi, Neil,

Excellent. Kington, the place with the highest golf course in the country, on top of a mountain, is about 10 miles from me.

Can't you make it a bit earlier :?:

Better start being careful now, else we'll be gettin' a slap from Charley et al for straying just a smidgeon off topic - although we are making arrangements for the disposal of the demised Jester's table saw, so it should count.

Trev.

Aragorn":1eui4lqc said:
This thread is becoming more and more obscure and elitist!
Obscure? You're darn tootin'. Elitist? Only in their dreams...

Just for the record, I dunno what Neil's selling but I would have thought he'd know that a certain person would never own a tablesaw. The very idea! :shock:

Cheers, Alf

Any change of tripping over the topic at any stage folks? Just for the novelty value? :wink:

Few folk were more beloved than was this fool
Whose merry prate kept with the King much rule.
When she was sad the King with her would rhyme;
Thus Will exil'd sadness many a time.

The King would ever grant what she did crave,
For well he knew Jes' no exacting knave,
But wish'd the King to do good deeds great store,
Which caused the Court to love her more and more.

Henry":sh8ju18y said:
Few folk were more beloved than was this fool
Whose merry prate kept with the King much rule.
When she was sad the King with her would rhyme;
Thus Jes' exil'd sadness many a time.

The King would ever grant what she did crave,
For well he knew Jes' no exacting knave,
But wish'd the King to do good deeds great store,
Which caused the Court to love her more and more.

Of course, Alf. :oops: Should be all over in about five minutes' time when the delivery arrives. Times it to the second does Neil, so I'm sure he won't be late. Then I'll forget about groats and get back to woodworking - promise, Alf. :oops: :wink: :roll:

Trev.

Hi Trev

trevtheturner":szncygyl said:
Of course, Alf. :oops: Should be all over in about five minutes' time when the delivery arrives. Times it to the second does Neil, so I'm sure he won't be late. Then I'll forget about groats and get back to woodworking - promise, Alf. :oops: :wink: :roll: Trev.

Thank you for your kind hospitality. I've just got back home.

Hope you enjoy the wonderful t/s.

All the best.

Neil

Aragorn":1k7287q5 said:
:roll: This thread is becoming more and more obscure
:roll:

Before you know it, we'll be talking about Greta and Dried Frog Pills. :shock: :lol:

A_L 8)

O.k.-what the hell is going on here? :shock:
If you lot carry on like this i'm going back to doing woodworking!

Philly :D

asleitch":1h6zep1y said:
Aragorn":1h6zep1y said:
:roll: This thread is becoming more and more obscure
:roll:

Before you know it, we'll be talking about Greta and Dried Frog Pills. :shock: :lol:

A_L 8)

don`t forget my Dried Oyster Pills!! still have a few left
:twisted:
Norman

Back