Tyzak zyto table saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baldkev

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought this ages ago to tart up, but didnt get round to it..... its now just another bit if kit taking up valuable space! Does anyone have an indication of what price it might be?
I did a google and ebay without success, but i saw a random meat cleaver that i had an urge to buy 🤔 even though i dont need one 😆 i think i have a problem with buying stuff

Attachments

• 20210728_151935.jpg
    20210728_151935.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 20210728_151906.jpg
    20210728_151906.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 20210728_151919.jpg
    20210728_151919.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 20210728_151925.jpg
    20210728_151925.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 20210728_151947.jpg
    20210728_151947.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 49
I don't see a riving knife, and guessing one doesn't fit.
If not, then the odds of it being a sought after machine is unlikely,
Might also be worth stating some features, has it got a tilting arbor or not,
However
Seems a good sized motor, so might possibly be of use for a dado blade or wobble saw if it's got a long arbor,
as it has got dual slots, but the table does look a bit small for that.
The arbor size might be of importance, I haven't looked into what bore sizes are available
which would have to be on the cheap end of the spectrum, as I believe but actually not sure. if one can buy an expensive head much like a spindle moulder to fit a short arbor these days on a TS.

It looks like it takes a huge blade, do you live near any woodlands?
Looks a bit on the small side for that, but it might be a possibility.

Tablesaws, at this level anyway, but in general aswell, don't seem to command the high prices of other machines, as I'm guessing its a matter of them being more abundant vs other machines.
I bought one for a hundred quid up north, but it has a big dished table which makes it pretty much unusable, equal sized blade to my startrite, but not the same depth of cut,
which becomes more apparent when arbor tilted,
(I thought it was a farm style machine from the add, so was going to use motor for extractor)

If it takes a riving knife and has a tilting arbor, then the space hungry might have interest. does it have a nice deep pocket for a zci throat plate.
A rather odd looking fence rail for the machine.....?

Last edited:
There are a couple of similar ones on eBay if you check under completed items using the search tyzack table saw, anything from £50 - £250~
It looks like the table tilts rather than the arbour, is that right?

Last edited:
I used to have the same saw, table tilts rather than the blade. Bought it for £75 sold it for £90, which included a new blade.

F.

So maybe 75 to 100? Cool :)
Yep the table tilts and i dont remember seeing a riving knife ( its in the back of my storage container presently, with quite a bit in the way! ) on saturday if its dry i need to empty it all out and advertise spare stuff.....
Thanks for the replies everyone (y)

I have the same one with a riving knife and a finger joint attachment, needs an new condenser on the motor (Was fine but stored an an unheated shed so failed after a few years) otherwise all good £80 if anyone is interested before I get around to sorting the condenser

Back