trestle?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotswood

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,
Anyone have any details/ links to a simple design of joiners trestle-the type you see "old school" joiners enjoying their brew whilst perched on one! Also indespensible for cutting and carrying bits and bobs.
Any help or even a photo would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Graham

scotswood":1abzajyt said:
Hi Folks,
Anyone have any details/ links to a simple design of joiners trestle-the type you see "old school" joiners enjoying their brew whilst perched on one! Also indespensible for cutting and carrying bits and bobs.
Any help or even a photo would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Graham

Do you mean old fasioned saw horses? Norm made some for a table saw project last week! That may be a starting point.

The type I have see most in scotland is a simple top 2 uprights 2 feet and the tool tray usually made out of the same size stock to the comfortable hight of the user

joiners%20trestle-the%20type.jpg

I have left one side of the tool tray off and you would ether cut out some of the feet or add blocks so it would sit properly on the floor

Stairman,
That's the very job i was after. So many thanks to you for taking the time and thanks also to Olly, much appreciated guys as ever.
Regards,
Graham
PS where in Scotland are you?

Latest posts

Back