Trend vac to domino

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fraxinus

Established Member
Reaction score
I have recently purchased a festool domino, but it's been sat in its box ever since it arrived. Much to my disappointment! As I can't find an adaptor that will fit the two together.
The vacuum is a T31a which has a 39mm od hose, which is typically different from all the others. Apart from splashing out even more on a green and black machine, what's my best bet to securely attach the two together, while easily being able to switch to other tools.

commonly known as the green and black slope!

careful its slippery and dangerous! :twisted: :twisted:

adidat

I will have to double check the diameter of the port on the end of the trend hose. First job for tomorrow when I get to the workshop. Looks like it could work though.

Yes I can see it being a long and expensive one! But I do like things that just work well.

My Lidless vac came with a stepped adapter, chopped the smallest diameter section off the end and now it fits the domino perfectly.

Terry.

I've found there was a stepped adaptor lurking in the box of items that came with the vacuum. So problem solved, I'm off to domino everything in sight! [WINKING FACE]

fraxinus":uwun5xw1 said:
I've found there was a stepped adaptor lurking in the box of items that came with the vacuum. So problem solved, I'm off to domino everything in sight! [WINKING FACE]

The Domino has to be the simplest, most productive tool I own. As others have said, it does leave you looking at your other power tools and want to replace them with Festool counterparts! Not sure I can justify even to my deluded self £400 for a drill though.

I use the tube part from a kitchen cabinet leg masking taped on then the end of my Henry Hoover hose slides on to that with an added bit of masking tape. Works fine for me and I use my domino and ts55's that way

Latest posts

Back