Trend Air Max Pro

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morpheus83uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Happy New Year!

So over the festive season I treated myself to a Trend Air Max Pro so I didn't have to use the faceshield, Ear Defenders and Half Mask together which is very cumbersome. So I fitted it and tested and it all seemed fine. I did about 2 hours turning yesterday and today with it and apart from getting used to the weight on my head I like it. I do have one issue with it though which I am hoping anyone can help with.

When I have my head down turning something the red light comes on but when it look back up again it goes back to green. I have tried:

• Charging the battery to a full charge but still the issue persists
  • Removing the pre-filter and still the issue exists
  • Checking the fit of the HEPA filter (which is the original from the box) and still the issue persists
  • I have checked the filter using the test of blocking the air flow to check the red green light changes which it does.
  • I have tried this with and without the ear defenders without any joy
  • Also played around with the fitting of the respirator to see if it was something with hat but no!
On occasion though the red light will stay on for a second or two when I lift my head but sometimes will remain on. I have been through the manual and tried everything that it says so I am not too sure if its something I am doing wrong / have done wrong or if its the unit which is broken?

Has anyone experienced this or have any idea what it maybe? I have also Emailed D&M Tools where I got it from but I am just asking for advice from anyone else as well really.

Thank You All

James

Back