trend t11 for £100

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are bidding for a C-Grade product which has superficial damage or may be reconditioned. Sidefence and fine height adjuster not included. A 3 month guarantee applies.

as i said perfect for fitting in a table
ive bought from trend community before and ive been happy with my buys

dam and blast - i paid 170 quid for a T11 yesterday - mind you that was from a forum member and it was in A1 condition with all the bits so actually maybe i did get the beter deal

(for another 80 notes I also got his router table including plate, nvr and castors )

plus i got to nose round his workshop and discuss woodwork which is always a plus/

trend community is where trend sell stock off for charity they have a shop on ebay and if you watch it you can pick up some good bargains like a pocket hole jig brand new £25

I saw these yesterday and made an offer for £80, not really expecting to get it, but had a nice suprise when i got home from work today!

halken":1m15pjz2 said:
trend community is where trend sell stock off for charity they have a shop on ebay and if you watch it you can pick up some good bargains like a pocket hole jig brand new £25

Thanks Kenny

Cheers

Mike

Well, the router has arrived.
No problems with it not having the 'fine adjuster' - the only bit missing from that part is the actual adjusting handle which you can pick up for just over a tenner if you want one.
Massive plastic box - another one to add to the collection of boxes that never get used.
It also had a 12mm collet in the box.
Would have been handy if it had the collet nut though :(

Now I've got to find somewhere which sells the collet nuts - may contact trendcommunity you never know they might send me one.

If you really don't intend to use the box, you could try flogging it on eBay - honestly, I've seen people on there buy these things!! :D

Ah! Like the famous "X-Box box" that somebody paid 360 quid for!

The seller was quite explicit about what he was selling but some t**t still
fell for it! :roll: :roll:

Tony Spear":115y8hrs said:
Ah! Like the famous "X-Box box" that somebody paid 360 quid for!

The seller was quite explicit about what he was selling but some t**t still
fell for it! :roll: :roll:

Yeah but it's just the right size for storing my socks in. :?

Latest posts

Back