• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Trend WRT Workshop Router Table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephenArfer

Established Member
Reaction score
The Trend WRT table is in excellent condition having seen very little careful use since I bought it two years ago

The table is offered complete complete with all the originally supplied accessories and fittings.

The insert plate allows the following routers to be fitted without modification
  • Trend T3, T4, T5, T9, T10, T11, T14
  • CMT CMT1E
  • DeWalt DW613, 614, 615, DW624, 625E
  • Elu MOF96(E) MK2., MOF131, 177(E) Mk2
  • Perles OF808(E)>1999
The plate could be drilled for many other routers and the instructions are in the manual.

The (new) side frames will accept either casters or feet. The casters are an option but are included. Note that the thread in the frames is 5/16" x 18TPI UNC.

The table frame can be quickly separated from the table and dismantled if necessary for transportation. However, I cannot pack and dispatch by carrier, therefore it is offered for collection only from Andover, Hampshire SP10 2HJ. This is just off the A303 about 14 miles from junction 8 of the M3.

Photos below. Asking Price is £150 but I will consider near offers.

Trend WRT-1619.jpg

Trend WRT-1624.jpg

1662212344599.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi - can you tell me if you sold this or if its still available, not sure from the thread and the earlier sold notice?

TIA

I'm sorry but it was sold a long time ago. I haven't mastered the technique to flag as sold.
Regards
Steve

Mod edit- sorted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply, thought this was the case but worth checking. I'm the same with finding this all a bit intimidating - need a 12 year old to help me ;-). Cheers

Thanks for the reply, thought this was the case but worth checking. I'm the same with finding this all a bit intimidating - need a 12 year old to help me ;-). Cheers
I should be lucky; I have an 17 yr old computer science student grandson to help me - If I can get his head out of phone/tablet/PC/game console!

Back