Trend router

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edmund

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I'm thinking about getting myself a larger powered 1/2" collet router - I have a little T3 at the moment which I can't use for some larger cutters - and thought the T11 looks like a good offering. As I also need a router table I thought I would get the Trend PRT table to go with it (I'm time and space poor so thought it might do the job for the moment), although I would usually want to go for something more heavyweight - I don't plan on using it for particularly large pieces.
Grateful for any thoughts or alternatives.
Thanks, Edmund

That is the combination I use and it's fine. I would like a bigger and more solid router table, but the PRT has removable legs and can be easily carted to use on site, or packed under a bench, hung on a wall etc if one needs to save space. You can also use it without the extension legs on top of a work bench or tool table if you want. I would recommend it as excellent for the light user, and quite acceptable for the medium user.

The T11 is superb - I use it with a CMT collet extension, and motorise the lift with a cordless screwdriver/drill fitted with the appropriate socket and set to the gentlest position on the screwdriving clutch.

Latest posts

Back