Trend Flush trim bearings

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a lot of big bearing companies buy from china.....then use thier box and or laser mark em.......
check out the news of maj crime involved with copy bearings discovered in Germany, not that long ago.....

Can u imagine the care and control to make a bearing that size good or bad and then have the speed to contend with..........
I would say that all bearing comp have graded qual of bearings and all look the same.....
bean counters dont know the diff so will order whats at the best price......
If u write to Trend just hope that someone knows what ur talking about......

If interested, I worked for a Danish comp that had bearings made around 2,5m in diameter.......
they weighed in at around 1,5 ton.....
all were hand built as far a fit and finish......
The balls came from Japan, the inner and outer races were from Switzerland....the plastic spacer *ball seperators* were made in Italy....
u should have seen the wrapping, which in its self was a work of art.....
cant remember thier indvidual cost now but the completed machine was £4.5mill.......

did u know that bearings made for machinery operating in the extremes of cold are specials also....
yes I'm boring but bearings are an interesting subject for me.......
loadsa fun......

I buy Wealden now but often wonder why Titman never gets a mention. I bought Titman for years and never had a problem.

Latest posts

Back