• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trend angle measurer £16.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I love it. I've only had it a year or so and wonder what I did before it - I have the 500mm version too!

Like everything, it depends what work you do. I bought something similar 3 or 4 years ago as an impulse buy. I don't think I have ever used it.

I have one and find it really useful for fitting skirting/flooring where the corners are not 90 degrees..... like all the corners in my house.

Hexagonal tree seat! Pretty essential!!🤣🤣🤣
Clearly you could use it for that but I probably wouldn't, so I don't consider it essential. I would quickly mark out 120 degrees using compass or dividers and then set a sliding bevel. You obviously work differently to me (which is often a good thing).

Clearly you could use it for that but I probably wouldn't, so I don't consider it essential. I would quickly mark out 120 degrees using compass or dividers and then set a sliding bevel. You obviously work differently to me (which is often a good thing).
Agreed many ways to skin a cat!!

I've been working on it except my angles are wrong I've been using 22.5 and it's a hexagonal cannot work out where I'm going wrong!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do I've something I my garage before you Rob?!🤣🤣🤣

I'm very probably ahead of you on bike tools :)🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️

bike-tools1.jpg

Angle gadget has arrived - seems well-made, and I've already used it to work out angles for a small lean-to roof I'm putting over our bin-store area.

Back