Track saw splinter strip

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, late to the thread, and thanks for the shout @sammy.se @DBT85 and @jvc26. All my tracksaw vids are in a playlist here:-
http://bit.ly/TracksawWorkshop - if anyone’s interested. I did some blade comparisons here and wasn’t overly impressed with the Trend. As others have said a 24t blade is a bit coarse for ply IME - I usually use 48t - and get a nice clean cut; scoring cut helps get a clean waste-side cut too.

Lots of good quality blades out there, I’ve been using the Key Blades & Fixings one for a while and it’s good; must get my old Festool ones sharpened though!
HTH P

That was an eye opener. Finally found out what an MFT table is, had ... n hours on Peters youtube channel and am quite sold on tracksaws
with their bits and pieces....Just need to figure out what to do with 3cwt of workbench and vice now!

I bought the Evolution tracks from Screwfix (with the clamps and bag) and they work great with the Lidle Parkside saw.

Back