Tormek T4

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glen2357

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello and happy new year to you all. Am looking to get myself a Tormek T4, has anyone on here got one and if so, is it any good? Any advice welcome, thanks

I appreciate this is a bit old, but have you noticed the way that the T4 lacks both the square edge jig and the diamond truing tool, I suspect you could live without the truing tool for a while, but the square edge tool?

When you add these two to the price of the T4 the T7 is much closer in price than it initially looks.

I demonstrated the T4 to a customer today, he was looking to sharpen knifes and axes so no need for the square edge jig for him.

For my workshop the square edge is essential. Any way it made me sharpen my wives kitchen knifes which are now better than ever.

It made my students laugh how my own tools are kept razor sharp but our kitchen knifes were shocking :oops: Never again, roll on Sunday roast i will be the carver supreme!

I did show the guy the T7 but he wanted the T4.

Cheers Peter

Back