Thunderbirds are go!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi steve it's great for you to get good news lets hope your on the the up it is hard to keep a good man down
all the best
pip

Steve Maskery":2rmndmcy said:
Thank you guys. As to the Grand Opening, Pete, I think we should aim to have a woody Bash here before the year is out, wouldn't you say?
Sounds like a great idea. Looking forward to seeing the workshop progress.

regards

Brian

Hi Steve
That is very good news, wish you speedy build with no major problems. Look forward to doing a pilgrimage up there.

Being cynical, why such a informal letter, whats their motive. :twisted: :?

With kind regards

Richard

Great news it will be so good to have that workshop up and running why not do as the Amish do and gather us all together im sure we could have it up in a long bank holiday weekend (hammer) (hammer) The WIP would look like a fast forward of one of your DVD . Cheers Dave

Yes, that's what I have the PP for. If I decided on a different structure I'd have to reapply, I think.
Although not cheap, it is, I think, an excellent choice. I haven't decided yet whether to erect it myself or get the manufacturer to do it. The latter is safer but comes at a price. I don't think it can be that difficult. Who's up for the Amish model? :)

One thing that puzzles me is why the VNPATC included a document explaining how I could appeal against their decision...

That's great news Steve. If I had lived closer I would definitely have helped you out with the build. From what I've seen SIPS's go up a breeze (long as there isn't one!).

Hi Steve,
Congrats on your good news, How about turning this build and fit out into a DVD, along the lines of a complete workshop build, fit out and layout? perhaps along the lines that Discovery Shed Channel did once.
I'd buy a copy :)
cheers
Steve B,

Latest posts

Back