Three Silos

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great Tony - Any chance of some large pics? It's a bit hard to make out the detail for the drawer pulls.

I don't really like bandsawn boxes. To me they look contrived, rustic, clumbsy, chunky and unattractive. But other than that they are OK.

regards
Alan

Hi Tony
I think the boxes (box) are pleasing to the eye. (At least to my eyes) :D

Alan wrote
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't really like bandsawn boxes. To me they look contrived, rustic, clumbsy, chunky and unattractive. But other than that they are OK.

regards
Alan

Come on Alan, don't beat around the bush--Lt us know what you really think. :D :D :D
Elvis is now leaving the building.

Oh God. I did it again.

Tony. I did not realise you had made these I thought that they were just pointers to images on the net somewhere of other peoples work.

I did not mean to be offensive.

I am sure others will like and appreciate these, and I am sure that the workmanship is first rate. Its just that for me this type of box does'nt move me at all. Sorry

Keep making them.

regards
Alan

Hi Tony,

I think the concept and the finished item are fantastic, I have viewed your other creations on your website which is a good source of inspiration.

Back