The World Cup - Indifferenteers thread

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The odd European based games that I've watched have noise, lots of it, but at least it was varying.
This bloody awful, monotonous drone from start to finish is just damn irritating. As is the drivel spouted by the commentators.

Midlands today did a 'Straw Poll' in Brum. One guy interviewed said he muted the TV and turned on the Radio Commentry instead. He was able to filter out most of it using the Equaliser.

Might be worth a try if the Radio Commentary is being broadcast of course!

John :)

I think I've worked it out...... :idea:

They introduced the noise to drown out the dire commentators.

Unfortunately it's not really working. :roll:

I must say I find it rather surprising that this thread has generated so many replies considering it's aimed at those who are "indifferent" :lol:

WellsWood":2ujz4ei9 said:
I must say I find it rather surprising that this thread has generated so many replies considering it's aimed at those who are "indifferent" :lol:

It's fun having a moan. It's a privilege and is one of the few things that doesn't cost a lot!

:lol:

Benchwayze":gf8ariwe said:
WellsWood":gf8ariwe said:

It's fun having a moan. It's a privilege and is one of the few things that doesn't cost a lot!

:lol:

No need to tell me - my missus says I wrote the book on it :wink:

The Shark":hlgtrk8t said:
Hi Guys,

As a devout rugby man, I cannot understand what all the fuss is about! A few overpaid "stars" underperforming doesn't sound like fun to me :lol:

Still, it's an excuse for a few beers :eek:ccasion5:

Malc :D

hear hear, footballers = overpaid sissies

however i am as patriotic as they come, so come on england!!!!!

The best bit of the world cup so far...

Larissa-Riquelme-1-595x445.jpg

And another thing......

Can't anyone kick a bloody football straight/on target these days?
Many of the 'attempts' at shooting that I've witnessed are risible.

Back