The View from your workshop window

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dodge

Established Member
Reaction score
It was quite bright here this morning and gazing out of my workshop window got me thinking

What do other people see from their workshop window??

Anyway to start things off here are a couple of pics from mine

DSCF5278.jpg

DSCF5279.jpg

The view is even better in the summer when its warmer :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:shock: :shock:

i did have to zoom in a bit just to check that they where all stretching properly.

adidat

And HOW much work do you manage to get done Dodge? :wink: :lol:

I don't have a window any more :( but I could put in a screen and play videos of a similar nature to your views :( Now there's a thought!

Bob

Press control and roll the mouse scroll wheel, I'm please that I'm not the only one worried about these ladies pulling a muscle.

Adidat

Dodge":30kc5j81 said:
It was quite bright here this morning and gazing out of my workshop window got me thinking

What do other people see from their workshop window??

Anyway to start things off here are a couple of pics from mine

DSCF5278.jpg

DSCF5279.jpg

The view is even better in the summer when its warmer :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Looks dangerous to me, i'd probably lose a finger with that view from my table saw lol.

Got any pictures without the cell bars ? Maybe when you're allowed your 1 hour of exercise :cool: you lucky lucky man :mrgreen:

Cannot match that view from my WS but I find it quite amazing that all the females seem to need exercise these days even in Devon. It was never needed when I was a younger man.

devonwoody":3k5ahy2u said:
Cannot match that view from my WS but I find it quite amazing that all the females seem to need exercise these days even in Devon. It was never needed when I was a younger man.

I'm sure you kept all the ladies in shape when you were a younger man. :wink:

peps1":18zoofsl said:
Its tiny, but my workshop dose have a stunning view!

1-24.png

Wow a sloping sea, that will be good for waterskiing :wink: :lol:

Pete

Latest posts

Back