the other side admins

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billybuntus

Established Member
Reaction score
thewoodhaven2 I've registered and want to contribute but my account still hasn't been approved. It says to contact admin but I can't as I need to login!

anyone help?

I would like to contribute on mumsnet. Anybody able to assist- I know that this is a completely different forum but ...

.... maybe someone here's wife is also on Mumsnet.

Maybe some other woodworker could help the OP.

marcros":r3z4556d said:
I would like to contribute on mumsnet. Anybody able to assist- I know that this is a completely different forum but ...

Well done. :roll:

nanscombe":32dnl0g5 said:
Maybe some other woodworker could help the OP.

I presumed it was a sealed forum with some odd arrangement for joining. Hence the post here.

Evening Billy

Has your ISP treated a reply from TWH2 as spam and blocked/binned it?

Cheers

Dave

I didnt have any trouble joining, perhaps the moderators haven't had time to approve it yet.

No problemo. You just need one or two alternative user names and identities. But you have to remember them that's the problem. And the passwords.

RobinBHM":25kz1f0w said:
I didnt have any trouble joining, perhaps the moderators haven't had time to approve it yet.

You may be right there Robin.

Cheers

Dave

Apologies, I missed your username amongst the 30+ spam accounts that get registered per day.

Account is now approved.

Apologies for missing it, and apologies to any UKW members who were morally offended by this being raised on here. Wholly unintentional on my part.

Cheers
Mark

TrimTheKing":3345we5n said:
Apologies, I missed your username amongst the 30+ spam accounts that get registered per day.

Account is now approved.

Apologies for missing it, and apologies to any UKW members who were morally offended by this being raised on here. Wholly unintentional on my part.

Cheers
Mark

Thank you.

Jacob":n1pe3mxq said:
No problemo. You just need one or two alternative user names and identities. But you have to remember them that's the problem. And the passwords.

You also need basic politeness. and consideration.

BugBear

Back