The big tidy up.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Pascoe

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I've started. Made a new shelf/rack for gauges, squares and chisels. So far, so good.
My loved one has just come in from the outhouse having sorted all my "stuff" for me. It's all properly sorted, she said - a box for long things, a box for short things. A box for things that looked as if they have a purpose and a box for things that didn't appear to have any purpose. Oh, and boxes of "rubbish" outside.
I'm scared to look. :shock:

Phil Pascoe":3r1yvue2 said:
I've started. Made a new shelf/rack for gauges, squares and chisels. So far, so good.
My loved one has just come in from the outhouse having sorted all my "stuff" for me. It's all properly sorted, she said - a box for long things, a box for short things. A box for things that looked as if they have a purpose and a box for things that didn't appear to have any purpose. Oh, and boxes of "rubbish" outside.

go and do the same in the kitchen........ (make sure the takeaway joint is open first though)

flying haggis":248d5oj7 said:
Phil Pascoe":248d5oj7 said:

go and do the same in the kitchen........ (make sure the takeaway joint is open first though)
:D The kitchen is my domain.
Some good has come of it, though - I have the Ok to build another workshop. Not huge, but I'll be able to get the metal work, jewellery and stained glass away from the woodwork and turning. :lol:

Chris152":2mww4mmm said:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-52412655
:)
We had a new library head who suggested they reorganise the books in alphabetical order.

Pete

Latest posts

Back