The Big one

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colin C

Established Member
Reaction score
We it is to me :)
I do Karate and I am having my grading tomorrow ( exam for al that dont know ).
It is for 3rd dan black belt so here is hoping that by this time tomorrow I will have my 3rd dan [-o< 8-[ :)

Good luck,Colin (although I'm sure you wouldn't be grading if your instructors didn't think you were good enough :D )
One of my workmates is going for his 3rd dan later this year,for the second time :shock: - he changed clubs,and chose to start again rather than have his original blackbelt carry over.
My son used to do TaeKwonDo and I used to do Taiho-Jutsu,so I've been to a few gradings - I always found the worst bit was waiting for your turn :cry:

Andrew

Good luck :) which style is it? lots of years (starting and stopping sadly) in Shotokan/Wado-Ryu as well as odd sessions in other styles and bu**er do the joints feel it now lol :D

Hi all and thanks for that :D .
I can now let you all know that passed and to was hard work ( not thinking it was going to be any thing else :roll: )
Hi Kane, I do Shotokan too and have been doing it for about 10 years now, its one of the few things that keeps me from going mad at times ( Paul you can stop right there :) )
I could post the web site for my club :-k :whistle:
If it is ok and if any one wants to know :)

Hi Shady
I did an original version of Nijushiho (Nijuhachiho), the start looks the same ( well almost ) and Heian shodan as well
What art did you do or do you still train?

well done colin
i to know what the anticipation of gradings i am a brown in kempo ryu karate kickboing which was as intense as a black belt grading in other styles
well done again on passing

cheers

shaun

Congratulations - it's nice to know all your practice and effort was worth it...sir! :wink:

Andrew

Thanks all :D
I will be training tomorrow too :wink:
Well my teacher is looking to retirer soon and I would like to learn as much from him before he goes ( I think he will come back to teach us [-o< ).
I have ownly had about 9 years with him ( it is just not long as long as I would have liked ) :(

Latest posts

Back