Thanks Charley, the mods and you lot * EOY Group Hug *

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wizer

Established Member
Reaction score
Seeing as the other thread is really a 'We hate Christmas' thread. I thought I'd ignore Christmas and just take a moment to say thanks. I guess this should be nearer to New Year, but as I'm feeling a bit sentimental....

Obviously we all owe Charley a massive amount of gratitude for keeping the site running, even tho he's moved on to other things.

I wanted to thank the mods, it's a thankless task the rest of the year. It'd be mayhem without moderation and someone's got to do it.

Lastly, thanks to you lot. Both for keeping the forum alive for another year, with lots of banter and information. But also for all your kind words around my operation. New members and cynics, might not think you can make good, close friends on the internet. But I consider some of you to be good buddies and look forward to more get-togethers. Cressing temple was a good craic this year and Waka's bash was better.

Whatever ups and downs we have here, it's all about what I think is a growing hobby\community and this is undoubtedly the 'nicest' UK based woodworking forum.

:eek:ccasion5: Cheers Guys. Here's to another year.

Bravo, Tom!
I echo those sentiments - thanks to everyone for making this community what it is, a great place to share, ask advice and make friends. Long may it continue!
Merry Christmas,
Philly :D

come on, show me some love you miserable b'stards :lol:

Couldn't agree more.
I've got some valuable help from members here, and although I've met few of you face to face, I feel like I've made a few friends.
Next year I'm hopefully going to make it to one of the bashes. It would be great to put faces to names.
AND I also intend to post at least one comment that helps another member!

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Adam.

wizer":3cdpuyek said:
come on, show me some love you miserable b'stards :lol:

Wizer - for you!

PRODUCT_BALLOONS_I_Love_You_Gift_large.jpg

Big tnx to all have a good xmas and a happy new year and a big group hug :D :D :D
Jim

Same here guys. A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all. Such a great site and I am proud to be a member of it. :D

tom , you do know you arent supposed to mix alcohol and diamophine right :lol:

still as its yuletide

hug-hug-happy-embrace-smiley-emoticon-000185-large.gif

OO I say! :shock:
This is getting frightfully continental chaps
Stiff up lip & all that!!

But thanks to mods & Charlie for keeping the forum on an even Keel.

Its a great place to come to chat & have made some good friends here - even bluddy Wizer :roll:

I think Tom has summed up this forum and the effort Charlie puts in brilliantly.

I met Tom a few years ago when he came all the way up to wales to collect an item from me. His dog and mine had a good chase round our garden and both enjoyed themselves. He and his now wife are a lovely couple and now parents, how times change.

Helen and I (and lucky ) wish you both the best of health and a GOOD 2010.

Les

'appy Christmas Les and to Helen and Lucky. Seems like so long ago. That Triton served me well.

Yep Tom,

Echo your sentiments entirely. I know what them thar pills can do,and they just make me get merrier.

So all the best to you and yours and everyone, from me and the Missus, and Lily the pup Staffie we are looking after for Christmas.

That's what parents are for innit!

A :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5: :ho2 :ho2

John

Back