Thank you

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexam

Bandsaw Boxmaker
Reaction score
Being very new to carpentry and following recent requests for information, I saw a notice that Alan Hudson, of Hudson Carpentry, was looking to offer his workshop to others wanting a day, week or whatever to engage in carpentry work.

I asked if he did any teaching, but was told it was something he was considering, but did not do that at present, but realising we were beginners looking for information, he invited my son and I to his workshop to look at all the equipment and possibly let us get 'hands on' with routers, which was the first item we wanted to know more about.

So off to Nottingham we went last Saturday and had a fantastic few hours with Alan, learning what various equipment could do.

I took this photo on my iPad before we left,
Alan Hudson's workshop RR.jpg
but we also had a tour of his engineering workshop nearby, which was filled with gigantic, workhorse equipment of every description.

We had a great time and learnt a lot ............................ Thank you again Alan for taking your time with us.

Attachments

• Alan Hudson's workshop RR.jpg
    Alan Hudson's workshop RR.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 147

Latest posts

Back