Tenoning Jig

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah looks interesting but what was the postage on that its quite a heavy item

I received my tenoning jig this morning. I think thats pretty good service by rutlands.
I have to say its built like a battleship, I hope I never drop it otherwise its hole patching time in the floor.
It will be a while before I use it but I'll let you know what I think of it then.

Drew

I recieved mine last Thurs - at that price I could not let it go! :D

It is heavier that I thought :shock:

I had to make up an adaptor as the guide is for a 3/4" slot and my cheapo :( table saw of course is not. (Standards what standars :roll: )

Nevertheless, once adaptor had been manufactured and guard take off then :shock: :lol: it was great. So good that I had to remake a bunch of joint that I had finished and was very :cry: unhappy about.

It took me 10mins to set up the fixture (actually) and complete the job! :shock:

So more of this action, bring it on! :!:

<gloat_mode>

my brother in law is over from the states today and i asked him to get me one of these
looks pretty similar to the rutlands one and i have just cut a tenon with it, absolutely perfect. I am expecting a cost of less than £35 on the credit card :D result!!!

</gloat_mode>

Tombo

Latest posts

Back