T-Slot nuts for Kity 1619....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickds1

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi

I'm after some t-slot nuts for a Kity 1619 table saw. I would make some, however the milling head of my lathe is currently u/s....

I've attached a diagram of the cross-section. I've looked in the usual places and found nothing - ideas appreciated (and, yes, I've Googled a fair bit for these).

They are 18mm x 2mm at the base, 15mm x 3mm at the top so about 5mm high. I may draw this up in a 3D CAD package and get one of the cheap on-line CNC services to make some...

Thanks

Attachments

• Kity 1619 T-slot dimensions.pdf
    16.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I am also looking for some of these! I have made a temporary fix by filing the head off a bolt and super-gluing a washer on to the bolt, bit of a bodge but works for now. If anyone know if they can be bought please let us know.

As my milling machine is currently hors de combat, I've made up a 3D cad model for CNC production and sometime in Jan will send off to an online manufacturer.

I'll stick a few more in the order if you want.

As my milling machine is currently hors de combat, I've made up a 3D cad model for CNC production and sometime in Jan will send off to an online manufacturer.

I'll stick a few more in the order if you want.
Hi, I was wondering if you had decided to go ahead with having some of these made?

Latest posts

Back