Steve's workshop - Painting the outside walls

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wizard9999":14abkrst said:
What will happen to thsi thread, will it be retired or live on?

Sorry Terry, I missed this.
Well I suppose it will stay here until it becomes passé and then it will be allowed to sink. I guess it depends on everyone else, I guess. I'll still post when I have something sensible to say.
S

Congratulations Steve and well done. It has been an absolute pleasure following your big build.

I don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't mind seeing some final 'inside layout and outside' photos.

Just to make me even more envious.

Jonny

Congratulations Steve, A hard slog, a damn good read and the support from the forum and friends hopefully gives you a hint of the high regard in which you are held.

I'm looking forward to seeing some door making jigs next :)

Steve Maskery":3c0xmghd said:
The BCO has just been and is happy to sign it off. "This is the best workshop I've ever seen."
Yippee!

:eek:ccasion5:
Fantastic! Congratulations well deserved - this has been an epic build! =D> \:D/ \:D/

Congratulations and an excellent build. May all your shavings be gossimer and hardwood. Now the fun can begin with all this free time you will now have, you can concentrate on that joint. :twisted:
In all seriousness I wish you all the best in your new home from home and many hours of joy making all the hamsters in the world very comfy

Thank god, I've been having kittens.
Well done Ray!

And thanks to Steve for helping out :wink:

Halo Jones":35fwxk3o said:
But don't you still have some big doors to make (hammer)

I said it was signed off, not finished... :)

There is still a lot to paint, the doors to make, a bit of trim to fit at the back (I have a long gap for part of the length of the soffit, because the wall bows in a bit and the barge board bows out a bit), still some skirting that is just leaning against the wall.

But yes, it is a welcome milestone, and I'm celebrating tonight by going to see Talon.

I rang Ray to tell him but just got the answering machine. He rang me back and I could hear the glee in his voice.

JonnyW":1xhhys55 said:
Congratulations Steve and well done. It has been an absolute pleasure following your big build.

I don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't mind seeing some final 'inside layout and outside' photos.

Just to make me even more envious.

Jonny

+1

Congrats to you for having the initial vision and pushing it through.

You should be proud of yourself :D

And Ray =D>

WELL DONE !

Back