Startrite Bandsaw help

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lungfish

Reaction score
I bought a startrite 18 T 10 off ebay. So far so good. All was great until we hit a massive pothole in the road on the way home, and the iron cradle broke underneath the bed. As this is an old machine it has its original cradle and not the upgrade (which doesnt fit ) I am loath to buy the upgrade as it costs more than the machine did. Anyone who has any suggestions. They are all welcome. I was thinking about making up a static bed instead of the two way (dont use that anyway) Does anyone out there have any idea how to go about making something that I could fit that would make this machine work again and doesnt require open wallet surgery.

J

That would be marvellous. the curved pieces are okay its the bit they sit in (I thought that was called the cradle) basically its where the curved things seat into. I have 4 ears that have broken off. And because they are off the table flops around and is useless.

J

Back