Startrite Band-it

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunton

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just got an old Startrite Band-it 3 Phase, works well at least it would if it had any guides in it, not sure what to put in as none where there when I got it, I tried to attach a pic but don't no how to as I'm new to this,
All the metal seems to be there to fit the guides into it but as I say not sure where to get them or what they look like, can anyone help.

Thanks.[/img]

Hi Hunton,

Welcome to the forum. :D

If you want to post pictures, look here for simple instructions. A word of warning, we have a spam trap which will stop your pictures displaying until you have a few more posts, don't worry about it, of us mods will sort out showing the pictures until this clears.

There are some members who know lots about Startrite kit, one should be along soon. 8)

Hi Hunton

Welcome to the forum

Think all the mods are down the pub so here is your picture :lol:

Regards

Andy

Andy,

Thanks for posting the picture.:D

andys wood shed":119zxcye said:
Think all the mods are down the pub so here is your picture :lol:
I was busy eating brisket, new potatoes, broccoli, runner beans and carrots, got to keep my strength up. :roll:

Huton,

I assume there holes through the side of the supports for the guides, are they round or square?

Hi Dave,

There are no hole in the side on the guides, it looks like the guide should be a "U" shape that would slide in before the blade, there seems to be a bit of a dovetail on the right hand side of the guide hosing.

Hope you had a good dinner.

Lester

Latest posts

Back