Stainless Gauze Tubing?

Help Support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Munty Scruntfundle

Established Member
22 Sep 2019
Reaction score
Hi folks.

I have project needing some small stainless gauze tubes, from 6 to 8mm ID would do, this is for fast airflow penetration. I haven't been able to find anything anywhere.

I have tried some solid aluminium tube and milled slots or drilled holes but I'm not getting the results I need.

I need a solid solution, plastic mesh will not work.

Does anyone know where I might be able to get something like this?

Many thanks.
Chailatte The one you linked to is the first one that came up when i searched for stainless mesh tube, there were others but i did not look at the sites only the brief descriptions given.
Another outside possibility are the filters from paint sprayers.

E.g. Spraying Nozzle Top Hat Mesh Filters (5 Filters) 50 Mesh Size Crop Spraying Etc | eBay

They are stainless. The diameter might be a bit too big (other places say 15mm dia. but not sure if that is the mesh or the brim) and the length is what it is. Requires some disassembly to liberate the mesh tube.

The general term that would find similar is 'top hat mesh filter'.
Last edited:
A question, if you had a piece of Stainless fine wire mesh sheet do you have a way of rolling into a tube and secure it to round?

Latest posts