spray paint suppliers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flanajb

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I am trying to source high gloss water based paints that are suitable for spraying and wonder if anyone can recommend anything. I did think about using standard gloss paint, but I don't think this will give me the desired finish ?

Hello, try morrells, google and should come up. Do good quality products that you can get via post if not close to distributor.

Otherwise you could try the new dulux low VOC water based paint and spray, I haven't tried yet but most paint will thin and spray if you get right mix and use a proper cup.

You can get pretty much any colour you want mixed either by a ral or bs number or a colour chip book. They mix quite a lot of the pigmented colours for me by the farrow and ball colour swatch. You can get it in either the waterborne or solvent versions and to pretty much any sheen level 10%matt to 90% high gloss.

Cheers

Jon

Where do you buy it from Richard? That is a good price, is that just the water based or is the solvent based the same price?

Hi Mailee,

I've got an account with them, check their website for your local. I had a look and I think your closest is Gateshead? They may charge to deliver to there but I'm not sure how far you are. The only thing to remember when dealing with them is they are a trade supplier so make sure you introduce your self as "You from your company" not just John Smith.

I'm not sure about prices on other stuff as I always use the 362, although I had some Button Polish and Stains from them recently and I thought they were reasonable on that.

HTH

Richard

Thanks Richard. I think you may be a little out on the location as my nearest stockist is Hull or Doncaster. I shall give them a call and see what their prices are. At the moment I pay around £50 for the Becker Acroma solvent based stuff. :wink:

Back