Spray can/ aerosol nozzles

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KeenToLearn

Established Member
Reaction score
Over many years, I have a number of aerosol cans- either paint, lithium grease etc etc where the nozzles are either clogged/ lost/ damaged. Don't really want to throw them away, so started looking at replacement nozzles on eBay (not prob best place but it was late).... very confusing, there are so many types! Does anyone know where I might buy some mixed nozzles so that hopefully I can get one of each type rather than buying 10 of this, 10 of that and still not having the type needed?

Not what you're asking . . . but why do your nozzles clog?

I'm sure you probably know this but for most rattle-cans - when you've finished spraying, hold the can upside down and press the nozzle until the material clears and you just get a propellant coming out - that seems to keep nozzle clear for next time. [I have a multi-coloured cardboard box I use to catch the spray]

Drop them into a little bottle of acetone (your nail polish will do) to let them soak with occasional shaking. When you finish a can keep the old nozzels after washing it clean. Then you always have some and you'll never need any again. Clogs only happen when you have no alternatives.😉

Pete

as above graff city are a good supplier and you can buy a variety pack that will cover most flow rates and cap styles, this being said its worth noting if your nozzles are male or female, you can buy both types for a paint can but the wrong type will be useless

Back