Spooks

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like spooks too looking forward to this. Have you seen 'The Wire'? Truly awseome tv.

Well done, that man! :D

I saw a mention of it in the Sky magazine a few months ago but never saw when it was starting.

Can't actually remember where it left off...

pren":3pkx8018 said:
Well done, that man! :D

I saw a mention of it in the Sky magazine a few months ago but never saw when it was starting.

Can't actually remember where it left off...

Boss man was last seen being bundled into the boot of a car by those pesky treacherous Russians.

The best cliff-hanger at the end of a series was, i reckon, when Adam had been captured by the terrorists along with Jo and Jo asked him to kill her by breaking her neck as she didn't like her future prospects. His hands went up to her head.....to be continued.

Mattty":22mb4m84 said:
I like spooks too looking forward to this. Have you seen 'The Wire'? Truly awseome tv.

`Generation Kill` same directors as `The Wire` very good too!
Steve

Spooks!...........

Mmmmm not too sure about this one. Thought Ruth disappeared to the States how did she turn up in (I think) Cyprus?, How come they didnt have guards at the safe house? why did that Indian bloke keep walking out of the room holding Harry?? Sad I know :wink:
Steve

I don't think Ruth went to the States. She just 'disappeared'
I don't think she was intending to return. but I think she will be back in. 8) As far as the Indian bloke question... 'They only had a downstairs toilet'. :roll: :roll:

not sad Steve,,,one of the few decent progs to watch IMO.:wink:

John. B

i had started watching spooks but i started going out to much (im 17 u know :lol: ) anyhow i did watch `Generation Kill ' and it was one of the best programs i have seen all year might even be the best i have seen,

if u never watch FX ur missing out they have a lot of good shows on there, Dexter, True Blood,Generation kill, burn notice to name a few i just love FX

Back