Spindle moulder trainning?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Losos

Established Member
Reaction score
Have checked out Axminster and Peter Sefton and their dates don't match with my free time so I wondered if anyone had any other names I could contact. I am only looking for a one or two day course 'tho I could maybe stretch it to three days and include some other machines but time not cost is the limiting factor unfortunately. (I did a search on here but it didn't find anything)

I know that Dodge does some training, might be worth a PM?

Thanks Marcross, have sent him a PM, would be good if he can as he is close to my UK base.

Bluekingfisher":3ol74ojl said:
David Biven (David Biven machinery) does spindle moulder training I believe?? he is in Blackpool, Lancs

Thanks, Will check it out but Blackpool is a bit of trip from my UK base.

Wildman":1h7spnge said:
hey you can always come and play with mine RV. Hee hee

Tempting offer Roger but you wouldn't want me launching bits of wood in all directions like bullets from an AK47 in your workshop. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What make is your machine :?:

marcros":1cn4m18l said:
I know that Dodge does some training, might be worth a PM?

Marcross thanks for the contact, I did PM Dodge and I did the one day course yesterday and i must say that it was excellant, he only does 'one to one' courses and this means that you get his undivided attention and can ask any questions you want. I took part of my guarding unit and he was able to show what all the various fences and hold downs were used for.

A great day and good value in my opinion and for anyone thinking about a trainning course on any machine I would recommend Roger.

Look him up on his website on his profile.

Back