Spearpoint Marking Knife

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peace ... I didn't mean an attack on you. I meant to criticise willful destruction of a little piece of history.

Can't see why the OP started with a working chisel. The model knife pictured at the outset is not boxwood, and uses a Stanley knife blade. Easy to get tool steel without ruining something old and of good quality.

Sheffield Tony":3ssr3fhf said:
Peace ... I didn't mean an attack on you. I meant to criticise willful destruction of a little piece of history.

Can't see why the OP started with a working chisel. The model knife pictured at the outset is not boxwood, and uses a Stanley knife blade. Easy to get tool steel without ruining something old and of good quality.

Tony,

I misinterpreted your sentiments. My apologies. :oops:
Probably me sitting here with a dehydration headache; too much Furosimide, courtesy of my GP! .

What Bern does with his old chisels I suppose is his affair, but in his place I would have used a worn out chisel, and maybe kept the handle; Especially as I have such a 3/4" chisel badly in need of a boxwood replacement! :lol:

Latest posts

Back