some shop pics

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trigs

Established Member
Reaction score
finished my workshop at the start of the year and finality got round to taking a few snaps. Next job is doors or the cupboards

Attachments

• shop1.jpg
    shop1.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 2,085
  • shop2.JPG
    shop2.JPG
    202.9 KB · Views: 2,085
  • shop4.JPG
    shop4.JPG
    235.1 KB · Views: 2,085
  • shop6.JPG
    shop6.JPG
    255.7 KB · Views: 2,085
  • shop7.JPG
    shop7.JPG
    206.5 KB · Views: 2,085
Lovely Trigs, :) I was just going to say the same as Pete :!: then I saw the last picture :roll: Its got to be clean for painting.

The 2 bottom pics were taken in January when I painted the floor and the other yesterday after a clean up..... Usually it's like someone set off a thermonuclear dust grade but I couldnt cope any longer yesterday

Feel like I let the side down by having a tidy up, when I'm back from hols next week I'll post a pic of some real workshop mess :lol:

nice shop, one day mine will be finished and I can put some pics up.... must make sure its messy first though....

Puts mine to shame, luckily all my kit is on lockable wheels.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 1,379
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 1,379
Are you happy with the Axminster dust extractor?

I'm thinking of buying the same model owing to lack of space - I'd be interested in your thoughts...

Yeah, more than happy, copes well with the planer thicknesser which really throws the shavings out. Does an ok job on the band and table saws but that's not the fault of the extractor it's the saw designs. The only thing I did was cut out the guard going in to extractor as this was initially clogging, apparently there for h&s to stop fingers going in

Latest posts

Back