Some more time on my saw.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewWood80

Established Member
Reaction score
So I just wanted to show you some more of what I've been up to so far this year.

Since deciding to buy a scroll saw from stubbling across a random Youtube video last year and then finding this forum, I have really been enjoying my new hobby. The advice I got on here from which saw to buy and the useful hints and tips i have got from all you guys has been awesome and really wanted to say thank you to everyone.

The rememberence plaque on the right was a bit of a struggle, I really thought I had bitten off more than I could chew on that one, but i think its come out out ok. I will need to remind myself that cutting out writing is a nightmare, it took me around 20 hours to get it finished and i hope the lad i cut it for will be pleased with it, which i will find out later this morning when he comes to pick it up.

Anyway, have a good weekend everyone.

James

Attachments

• three.jpg
    three.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 720
James, that to me is top class scrolling ,beautiful work and all this in such a short time .Class is like cream it always comes to the top .

thanks for showing .

Thanks guys, im really enjoying myself.

Yeah i agree Bryan, More people should post pics of their work, it would be really nice to see what others are making.

Back