Some fruit and mushrooms, now with pics

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

narrowboater

Established Member
Reaction score
Here are a few bits, the fruit and bowl have been around for a while, I have being plucking up courage to post pics. The bowl is horse chesnut. The mushrooms are recent, comes from a pile of holly, as has been said it splits like mad, but I guess that can add to the look??

sorry pics will not upload, what is the max size that the forum will take??

OK just read the instructions, will try and resize pics and try again.

OK Try again
P1000770.JPG

P1000771.JPG

P1000773.JPG

P1000772.JPG

Regards
Rod

Attachments

• P1000770.JPG
    P1000770.JPG
    205 KB · Views: 1,229
  • P1000771.JPG
    P1000771.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 1,229
  • P1000772.JPG
    P1000772.JPG
    215 KB · Views: 1,229
  • P1000773.JPG
    P1000773.JPG
    232.6 KB · Views: 1,229
  • P1000772.JPG
    P1000772.JPG
    215 KB · Views: 1,229
is it just me? all the recent posts that have had their pictures as attachments are only half loading the images on my screen, this is despite the browser (I have tried Opera, Chrome and IE all have the same effect, it's difficult to express appreciation for a piece when you can only see a third of it!

A worthy display in any home fruit looks fit to eat excellent . Mushrooms look just as they should at this time of year .Good bit of turning .

Beautiful work. I do like the splitting in the 'shrooms, gives them an extra dimension.

KimG":1o7dv9lj said:
is it just me? all the recent posts that have had their pictures as attachments are only half loading the images on my screen, this is despite the browser (I have tried Opera, Chrome and IE all have the same effect, it's difficult to express appreciation for a piece when you can only see a third of it!

I seem to be fine using Firefox and IE. Not sure what to suggest to be fair.

KimG":1kr3iefm said:

I am having a similar problem - see my thread :-

images-not-displaying-properly-t65527.html

I am sorry that you are having problems, but glad that it is not just me!!

Thanks for the comments, sorry some people are having problems, I hope the issue will be resolved soon.

Peggy, the fruit will be a mix of finishes, mainly friction polish over cellulose sander sealer if memory serves. The mushrooms and the stand are finished with cellulose sanding sealer, and buffed using the chestnut buffing system, which finishes with canuba wax.

Regards
Rod

Latest posts

Back