Slightly off topic - Concrete Mixers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probably will in early spring. even if you cant wait, 10% of machine marts regular price is still good. when i brought mine mm had them on offer anyway at 245 i think. ps b and q sell at £278 i think.

Well, in the end I was passing Aldi (as you do) and decided to go and have a look (as you might do :D ) when lo and behold (he exclaimed) there was a Mini Belle Chinese lookalike with almost identical spec, 3-year warranty (instead of 1) and £150 (instead of £260-ish) - could even be from the same factory

"That'll do", I thought and promptly parted with some dosh and brought it home, assembled it, bolted on the motor and mixed a series of pathway foundations.

If it lasts the three years and I throw it away, then that'll do for me.

johnnyb":1fff42fz said:
sound good and cheap but belle arew made in sheen near buxton.

I'm sure they are! The other thing, I suppose I ought to be thinking about British jobs and not worry about the £110 difference :oops:

At the lower end of any market these days I've always assumed (or been paranoid) that it's mass-production from afar.

Back