size of dewalt RAS and wadkin BOAS needed please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peter99

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a dewalt 629 RAS (350mm blade on 3 phase) and am about to make a table / stand for it, about 4' square.
I'll then make separately a long thin feed in/measuring table to the left side. I plan on buying a wadkin boas P/T and would like to sit it on a low bogey and if poss store it under the long feed in table when out of use.
So;
Q1 Could someone who has a dewalt RAS measure the height of the saw stand / table from table to floor so I know what the height of it is please.

Q2 Does anyone find the height too low / high as I can obviously adjust that when making it (I'm 6'00").

Q3 Could someone measure the height of a boas with easily removed guards etc off so I can see the difference in heights of the feed in table and the boas and see if it's poss to store under if I adjust the height when making it.

Q4 Does anyone know of a second hand etc blade guard for the RAS, 350mm blade as they're £200 new (think it's the same guard on the older dewalts, just different colour but will take advice on that).

Thanks in advance for any replies. Peter
ps just read the thread on yeserdays 'awayday', was in manc yesterday too! Damn.

Back