sip 01444

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lodds

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi last post on Bandsaws (I promise) thought I had it sorted with all the advice i received on the Record BS350s. I was on my way out of the door to buy the Record was I was pointed in the direction of the Sip 01444. On the surface this looks a great piece of kit, does anyone have an opinion on this machine or on the quality of sip kit in general.
Thanks again

Hi Lodds
did you ever get a bandsaw? as im looking at the same machines as you were a few months ago, ive read all that I can find about the record, the axminster the scheppach and the Sip, but I havent really found any user reviews, but out of them all I like the look of the SIP.
It would be great if you could give me any advice.
cheers
Joe

Hi ya,
Yes I got a Record BS350, absolutely great machine. My only criticism of it is that you can fit an after market mitre due to the size of the channel and not being a standard size. Had it for a few months now and have no complaints, blades are quick and easy to change quality is great.

Back