Sip 01332 sliding table saw info

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milesb15

Reaction score
Good morning everyone.

I’m new to the group and thought I’d say hello before jumping straight in to ask for some info lol.

I’ve recently bought a second hand SIP 01333 table saw which I’m very happy with. It came with a left and right extension table. Blade needed replacing but not a problem. Also could do with changing the belt which looks straight forward. Overall very pleased with it.

The fence is a little jolty when I pull it along but has some paint and dried glue on it so once I’ve cleaned that off it should glide nicely I’m hoping.

The fence didn’t have a measuring tape on it as the previous owner used it for rough cutting.

I’ve bought the sliding carriage for it which I’ll be wanting to have permanently attached. Therefore having the two extension tables on the right side of the blade.

I was wondering if anybody has the sip 01322 or Itech with the sliding carriage attached and some detailed pictures of the set up. Mainly of how/where the fence guide is fixed with the measurement tape attached.

Also if anyone has made any upgrades to the table that they would recommend. I’ll be using the table to cut down large sheet materials mainly. So an out feed table would be handy. Just moved to a new workshop so have the space for a fixed area for the table to permanently be placed.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks and happy Saturday

Hi. I have that exact saw - bought secondhand in 2015 - excellent saw. I have the sliding carriage but don’t use it very much - tenon cuts perhaps. The fence and scale are excellent - I just move the fence to the required measurement and cut the timber - no tape measure needed.
I made a folding outfeed table which worked well but eventually got rid of it due to the lost space below the table and the fact that I never needed to fold it down - replaced with an outfeed table on castors with a load of storage under - I do a lot of assembly on this table rather than my workbench.
the saw is identical to the Charnwood W650 and has been badged by other manufacturers as well.
I fitted rising castors onto the saw table as it is a heavy brute to drag around
the dust shroud round the saw blade was broken when I got the saw, I have tried to fix it a number of times but have discarded it d put a bottom on the cabinet with some angled plywood down to the dust hose which now lies on the bottom of the cabinet. I have sealed between the saw table and cabinet but the dust collection is poor.
I had an ongoing issue with the blade tilt - bringing the blade the last 0.2degrees came against a stop and forced off a circling on the blade tilt mechanism - two issues - move the sto (behind a plate on the rear of the saw and clear sawdust which collects around the tilt mechanism (through the crescent shaped slot)
best
john

Attachments

• 318287FA-5E69-4E68-AE9D-547159AA04EF.jpeg
    318287FA-5E69-4E68-AE9D-547159AA04EF.jpeg
    891.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2BD47067-6942-49A2-B8FE-31AB17C205CB.jpeg
    2BD47067-6942-49A2-B8FE-31AB17C205CB.jpeg
    780.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 24CF0BCD-EE82-4994-88CE-B75BBE66F92F.jpeg
    24CF0BCD-EE82-4994-88CE-B75BBE66F92F.jpeg
    621 KB · Views: 0