Segment bowl

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always knew my efforts were crude, but did you have to rub it in so? really dedicated craftsman.

Hi

I don't think I could do that - I be too scared of having a last minute error and wasting all that preparation - I'd be suicidal for weeks :roll: :roll:

Regards Mick

Spindle":1c9jdnf2 said:
Hi

I don't think I could do that - I be too scared of having a last minute error and wasting all that preparation - I'd be suicidal for weeks :roll: :roll:

Regards Mick

I did notice that very low down handle whilst he was turning the inside. Also that it was possible to do with his toolrest as it was well cut away from the tool resting place so he did not end up running on the back of the rest as I do with mine when I go far from being horizontal.

woodfarmer":3qxtquzr said:
I did notice that very low down handle whilst he was turning the inside. Also that it was possible to do with his toolrest as it was well cut away from the tool resting place so he did not end up running on the back of the rest as I do with mine when I go far from being horizontal.

I noticed that to think I may cut mine down also

Back